Tuesday, May 17, 2016

April in Paris #3

They just keep coming! Lol there are so many more posts to come.


Oh look! It's me. Pic by mom or Dasha... I don't remember.


Even the bits of the Louvre that are more modern are so beautiful.


The gorgeous staircase again!!

Paul is like France's Starbucks! (They have Starbucks, too)

AH FRENCH FOOD I MISS IT SO MUCH.

:(



This was definitely one of my FAVORITE views in all of Paris.



Sorry for so many of the same photos ;P









Yes I love this pic!!






Love this one, too.






I'm sorry, what?
 


MMMMM





I love the ribbons in the background!









 
Staircases <3
 





VIEWS




I really wish I took more photos of people on this trip... Look how cute Sarah is!!














A little bit of Notre-Dame :)





French style is so cute!

AH cutie


French bulldogs are so popular here! I want one.





He was seriously riding his bike SUPER FAST with TWO French bulldogs in his BIKE BASKET.
French people goals amirite????











 
Congrats if you got all the way through! See you next time with more Notre-Dame and more ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment