Sunday, May 8, 2016

April in Paris #1

As some of you may know this April my mom, my sister and some people from my French class went on a trip to Paris! We enjoyed many of the sights and devoured as much French food as we had time for. It was an amazing life experience and I would love to go again someday. Hope you enjoy the pictures! I'll do my best to explain them all.

The plane ride over the gorgeous mountains that I believe are Canadian...


Cotton candy clouds!


A little French town! How adorable!!

One of the first buildings I saw in France. It's not as romantic as some I saw later but I remember thinking I liked it because it was unique.



Our first glimpse of L'Arc de triomophe.


Our first walk down this cute little sidewalk outside our hotel!

Past the sports center and ticket sale windows

Pretty Dasha living out her dream of visiting Paris!

Fleures <3


Fancy fancy! Loved seeing the little Cafes where you can sit and watch the world around you.


Our first visit to a French bakery!


Our first lunch!



Yeah, yeah... I know you're trying to eat. You're just so cute!

Hi Sarahs!





TO THE METRO!


Lookin boss on the bus.

I feel that Julia will appreciate this photo.




The red door that we never again found.

Seriously the doors there are soooo cool!!




Through a tunnel ;P

Our first little mishap. Ooops I mean... "Adventure"






AH! SCOOTER.




 
The dang roads and their dang cool looks. I had to stop and take pics every time I crossed the street.

OUR FIRST HEAVENLY MACRON EXPERIANCE.





Sacre-Coeur has the most amazing views!









Park views are goals here.




THE LOUVRE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARTS OF PARIS.


Stair cases in Paris are so much cooler than here







"THE lamp" ;)







Ornate ceilings are Paris' specialty.
















This cool dude just doin his thing.
 





My cutie pie enjoying Paris' culture. <3























The end! (For now. More to come!) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment