Sunday, November 2, 2014

Purses from around the World

This week we were told to take photos of a collection. I racked my brain trying to come up with a collection that I knew of. Then I remembered one of my youth leaders had mentioned once that she has a collection of purses from around the world. This woman is so amazing, she is a great friend, she is there when you need her. She is kind and beautiful, and so adored. She used to be a missionary, I have heard many amazing stories. She is a really good story teller. She was kind and let me use her collection. 
 
                                                                               Africa





 
Thailand






 
Israel

 
 
Paris
 
At about this time, I started hearing a buzzing. This buzzing confused me. I didn't know what it was. I had spread out a sheet on the ground and put the purses on top. I realized the buzzing was coming from underneath the sheet. I lifted the sheet up to reveal an enormous hornet. I ran into the house and waited for it to leave, but my gosh was it huge. Anyhow, that is the reason I only have one picture of the Paris purse.
 
 
Malaysia








 
Uganda






 
Cambodia



 
Thailand



 
New York









                           I think my favorites were New York, Africa, and Uganda. They are so cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment