Monday, November 10, 2014

Macro Shots

Today in class we were told to take macro pictures. That just means really up close photos. Unfortunately my battery died, so I had to wait until I got home to charge it. I was babysitting my adorable little Brookie, so there are some pictures of her.





This is the beautiful Brookie, oh how I love her. Her mother used to babysit me when I was little.



If anyone knows what these are, please tell me! I am very curious what it is called. they grow on a small bush.


Mysterious, large piece of hardened sap I found on the ground.









On my street there is a rock painted white, with three red apples painted on top. It is old, and fading, but I love it so much.




1 comment:

  1. The berries look like beautyberry, but I'm not sure :-)

    ReplyDelete