Saturday, December 26, 2015

Downtown Seattle Day

It's a lovely, brisk winter day and we're ready for our Christmas tradition of going to downtown Seattle trip.

I took many duplicate photos of what I took last year to see if they turned out any better.
Last year I posted the photos I took, so if you feel like comparing ;)




Hipster mom, am I right?




Scarf ladies mocking the non-scarf lady. Gotta love nature.

JESSICA IS SO CUTE OMG


What should I name him

I'm thinking Ninja.


DAWWWW

Ah my ever loyal model, how good she is to always be ready for a photo. <3


Walkin' in a winter wonderland



I love being a tourist in my own city.


DA monorail woop woop


GORG sister ahhhh

WOAH my friends are gorgeous!! Take a look at this eye, I mean seriously??
God gives good gifts, I know my friends are from God. They are truly amazing gifts.
 
Strangers in Seattle... they're just so cool.








Starrrrbucks

Macy star and airplane







Creepy beard also makes me want to hug him.

Sarah: "Nicole, take a picture!"
Me: "Why?"
Sarah: "It's cool"
Me: *rolls eyes*
Picture: *Turns out really cool just to annoy me*




































Beautiful, adorable Anna. I say adorable because A) She is very cute and B) It's so easy to adore her.




It's the PO-PO :p





















Fancy-shmancy hotel



TEDDY BEAR SUITE


Sweet Jessica in the teddy bear suite.



Frosty the snow man... was creepy cool, man.

The pic from last year was my screen-saver




Had to have a pic with the family :)


I LOVE THIS PICTURE ISN'T IT ADORABLE?!?!??



Me: "Be an ice queen"
Jessica: "Okay"
*2 hrs later*
*Abigail sees photo*
Abigail: "She looks like a princess"
Me: "Close enough."

Model baby


Cutie Patooties <3 <3


I don't think I can describe how much I love this picture.

Snow flake sweetie






The moms <3







Scary building.




So excited to go see Sound of Music soon!








sometimes accidental pics are the best


Peppermint white chocolate mocha buddies ;)





bye bye













The lone seagull

Off to get Mommy a Christmas present







ADORBS
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment