Thursday, December 3, 2015

Christmas Candy

This past week me and my sister went over to our second family's house to make some candies as Christmas gifts for our friends! They may or may not turn out, but we sure had "Fun" making them! Haha XD Sharing the camera makes for many, many more photo ops ;) most pics have cred, ones without it were taken by me. Enjoy our silliness.

Cutie best friends!





My sis is too cute



mmmm

Pc: Sarah

Caught blue handed! Just doing a little taste testing ;)
pc: Sarah

pc: Sarah





pc: Sarah

pc: Sarah

pc: Sarah

Pc: Sarah

Pc: Sarah

pc: Sarah

pc: Sarah

pc: Sarah

pc: Sarah

pc: Sarah

pc: Redhead

pc: Redhead

pc: Redhead

pc: Redhead






































pc: Redhead

pc: Redhead

pc: Redhead

pc: Redhead

pc: Redhead

pc: Redhead

pc: Redhead

pc: Redhead












pc: Mr. Buff








1 comment:

  1. Awww, this post is so cute! I enjoyed scrolling through these lovely photos :)

    ReplyDelete