Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Victoria, Canada

I just wanted to share my pics from our spring break vaca in Victoria Canada. We took the clipper to the Empress where we stayed and had tea. I wish I cold have taken more photos but my camera battery was giving me trouble. :(


There was beautiful ivy growing on the side of the hotel. It was like a dream!


oooh fancy-shmancy

Here is the lobby

Not quite sure what this building is called, but it looked like a castle!

I know it's blurry but I like it

My mom woke up and drank her tea while reading Emma by Jane Austen

The outside of the building <3


We went on a walk that featured many beautiful flowers!





Here is the Gatsby mansion. I hope to go here sometime to have tea :)





We found a place called the Nicole company ;)

I woke up and decided to take a pic of the fan cause I could

I love this picture!

Everything in the hotel looked so regal, even the curtins

This is the view from the window by the elevator









This cool little hide away was really pretty. When you sit on the bench you face the harbor.





Macrons for breakfast? I think YES.



I told them to smile...




The last picture of the Empress.
 
Hope I can go back one day. I don't think I appreciated my trip enough while I was there. Thank you mom, for sharing one of your favorite places with me.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for letting me share Victoria with you. I really enjoyed seeing your photos. Let's go back some time soon and have tea at the Gatsby :)

    ReplyDelete