Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Spring photoshoot

I love having photo shoot get togethers! This past weekend me, Dasha, Emma, and Natalie got together for a photo shoot sleep over. We walked for far too long but ended up at a beautiful park with a little lake! We had a picnic, had fun, and "Played" in the mud ;)

Adorable daisies!

My fabulous model who looks a bit like Ellen Pompeo here.


This boardwalk was so cool




These ducks were evil and they had red eyes

We called them demon ducks

This dog was adorable but vicious



Emma, you are adorable and beautiful and <3

Love these glasses

The Gazebo!!

Make a wish :b

Loved this part of the walk. Reminded me of a jungle


The church's mailbox

An attempt at a pic of me

Natalie's cute hair


Pink daisies!




Natalie's sticker


 
Thanks for the fun times girls. <3 (Julia I missed you ;'(

1 comment:

  1. Missed you too ;'( Thanks for thinking of me! I'm glad I wasn't entirely forgotten XD

    ReplyDelete