Monday, August 1, 2016

Leavenworth

A few weeks I went on a girls trip with some friends to celebrate Macie's birthday! Here are pics of the hike on the way there and the campfire. Such amazing memories :)

The ever beautiful Kailee <3

The ever joyful Macie


Momma and daughter dou


Just a normal look for Macie. Nothing to see here.

                                     


My beautimous twin/Adele-to-be

Feel the love <3


pc: Macie Moo

pc: MM


pc: MM

pc: One of the mommies








pc: one of the mommies

Pc: one of the mommies



I love my silly sister







A moss photo just for Ms. Kelli







Pc: Ms. Kelli... (I think)

LOOK I GREW
pc: Ms. Kelli

Blurry buddies
pc: Ms. Kelli


pc: Momma C

pc: Momma C














pc: Kails








Model: Momma C



"Her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining,"


My mom is so gorgeous.






Just let go...










This was an amazing trip with wonderful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment