Friday, February 19, 2016

Nathan's Surprise Party

Have you ever been to a surprise party? You don't hear of them happening much these days. You see them in movies, or read about them in books. Maybe you've always dreamed of having a surprise party thrown for you. (I mean who doesn't??) However, my friends and I are bringing back surprise parties. First one for my best friend, and now one for Nathan. They are so much better than a regular party. The stress does not lie on the Birthday boy or girl alone. It is spread through the community of friends until it is no longer a stress, but all good fun. I don't know why we don't have them more often. Anyway here are the photos from Nathan's party the other day! I'm sorry the lighting is so poor.
Photo booth!











Me and bae (Crepes)




So cute!


Love this pic of Sarah






How does one not love Macie??






Engaged! X'D



Love this pic!! Reminds me of double exposure... I still need to learn how to do that.




My adorable model.





Lovely "selfies" <3


The Dynamic Duo



Pre party set up



Obviously I didn't know where Nathan was... lol Fail

1 comment:

  1. Everyone looks so cute in these. Cool photos and decorations

    ReplyDelete