Sunday, January 3, 2016

IT SNOWED

Okay so it snowed and I literally had no one to photograph and thus began and probably ended my career as a self portrait photographer. It was tough because I had nothing to focus on but air so most of the pics turned out blurry and not good, but also because I am not the best model. Lol wish I was but the truth is I'm better behind the camera. So here are the fairly okay pics, enjoy if you can.






How is it that I was alone and I still look like
I'm having a conversation with someone... Lol









































4 comments:

  1. I love how you think that is snow...so cute. We have 10 inches and still its snowing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no problem enjoying these . . . I love them!!!! Keep it up, Nikki! You're awesome and I love you <3 =D

    ReplyDelete