Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Logan Park

Today while we were babysitting Brookie and her big sister Amyah we went to Logan park! I decided to take my camera, and though I only took pictures for a small portion of the time I was there I got a lot! Enjoy these adorable photos and enjoy the sunshine!!
Just a little reminder ;)

Amyah is so funny XD


My dog looks like a movie poster for a rising super hero.


Happy baby is soooo preferred to crying baby.


We tried to teach her how to roll down a hill. We really truly tried.

Light of the world

It wasn't as great as the beach but it was pretty dang great.

I thought Amyah drew this but apparently Sarah did.  

Dasha will understand

What can I say...? I love to color tint my photos. ;P

it didn't focus where I wanted it to. -_-

Shadows are really fun to play with
 

Brooklyn breaking out her model poses

The Lord is close to the broken hearted. Psalm 34:18


Amyah writing 'Dad' adorable :)

Sarah showing Amyah how to "properly" roll down a hill.


I liked them both!!

Except Sarah's face is a little green in this one... XP

No comments:

Post a Comment