Saturday, December 6, 2014

Downtown Bellevue

As you all know, the Christmas season in upon us. I was assigned this week 'Life Pictures' in photography. Basically just taking spontaneous shots that turn out good... ;)
I had been hoping to take night time photos of Christmas lights, and I thought that downtown Bellevue would be a good place for it. We picked up a sweet friend on the way, who is also a photographer.
Snow flakes are totally cool. God created them each different, unique, and beautiful. Most everyone loves them. God created us the same way. Different, unique, and beautiful. So go on, be unique and beautiful!



I am not sure what, but blurred lights kinda amaze me.

The totally cool giant glass fountain-y thing in the mall.

Some weird alien thing in Nordstroms.

Pa-rump-a-pum-pum, me and my drum.

With Christmas close one it's way, Santa don' need no sleigh. Not when he has a Motorcycle. XD

Y'all need to see this.






Sadie (My sweet friend) being awesome.



Snow flake lane.





Coins in a fountain, wishes tossed.






Okay, my sister thinks the elf-things are creepy, but personally I am in love.



Strings of street lights, even stop lights, blink a bright red and green.





Snow flake lane, for those of you who don't know, is a small, cold version of hell. No matter how hard Sarah tries to convince you it is wonderful, it. is. not. I have terrible memories of being entrapped by crowds, slowly getting frost bite, nearly being trampled by men wearing stilts and music coming out of thin air. Not to mention the "snow" which is a huge disappointment because it is only soap. Sure I may be slightly too dramatic, but honestly just bad memories.



I know it is not the best type of picture, but I kinda love the blur ;)









Santa!!!!!!!!!!!




Reindeer are awesome














Shoes and everything cool that costs...............MONEY.









ERMERGERSH SHTARBERKRSH.

2 comments: