Sunday, October 19, 2014

Pumpkin Patch

On Friday me, my mother, and my twin sister went to the pumpkin patch! Had a very nice time. it was so beautiful.

                                          I love pumpkin patches and rain.

                                                Ahhhh corn, so beautiful, so tasty.


                                          Mom and Sarah being happy to have found the perfect pumpkins
                                           It looks like a face, right? I am not crazy, right??


                                          Cool, old lawn mower.



 





                     Loved this picture so much I needed a B&W and a color.

 

                                  Okay, I am not completely aware of what this is, but it is cool.
                                             Old barn! Love old barns.


  This guy jumped out at me! Scared me half to death, however once I recovered I named him Steve.






                                            Photo-bombed by another horse. Argh I can't handle it.

                         Okay, I am a teeny, tiny bit addicted to rain on the windows.



                                              The lovely little creek house at the pumpkin patch.

                                             Sarah looking fabulous.



                                          Straw and gourds and  pumpkin warts, oh my!







                                        Seriously, what is this, and am I stupid for not knowing?




            And that was my amazing, wonderful, beautiful Friday. I hope you enjoyed the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. These made me smile! You are a very good photographer. :-)

    ReplyDelete